Monday, January 12, 2009

Blog Problems

I know that I'm not the greatest blogger out there...I don't update that frequently, I never post pictures, and you really won't learn too much about me or my life by reading my blog. When I see things I find interesting or something happens to me that I think is funny, it frequently results in a blog post.
Recently, I have had a few funny things occur, and tonight something that was actually hilarious. Sadly, I haven't blogged about any of them. Why? Well, I am concerned about the readership of my blog. There are a few people in my life who I don't think read my blog, but because of recent events, I am now thinking they might be followers. For example, my mountain man shaved his mountain mad beard. Awesome!! I really don't think he reads my blog, but he shaved right after I blogged about how horrible I think the mountain man beard is. Coincidence? I don't know...
Because of the unknown people who may be reading this, let me just say tonight was hilarious, and I wish I could tell you all about it. Lets just say I was completely out of my comfort zone, drinking diet coke way too late at night, all while trying to avoid doing laundry. Scary.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Its too bad you can't post about it... it would be a great story to read.

Melissa and Zac said...

You better call me and tell me the story!!